SalesCycle Advisors works with C-level executives of mid-size B2B companies who seek to improve their sales processes and programs but lack sufficient in-house support to do so effectively.
Our sales success specialists offer sales management engagements customized to your company’s particular needs—all focused on optimizing your sales team’s performance, with better follow up on leads and more closed deals.
Our expertise extends to assisting with business turnarounds, sales and revenue diagnostics, pricing, business models, M&A, subscription sales, and enterprise sales.
Bobby Napiltonia, Global Sales Executive
SalesCycle Advisors’ areas of expertise
- Sales projections and budgets – Develop spreadsheets by territory, product and representative to become part of a business plan.
- Sales messaging – We customize your company’s unique selling proposition and certify reps on its use to get more meetings and close more business.
- Human resource consulting – Targeted job descriptions and interviewing techniques to identify and hire the best people.
- Sales goals and metrics – We align individual, management and departmental sales goals within the organization, establishing performance metrics to measure sales effectiveness and productivity.
- Individual goal setting workshops-We work with individual reps to create quick and easy goals and territory plans which intern makes them accountable for their performance.
- Sales meeting schedules and agendas – We will run and manage your weekly sales meetings either as one on ones or as a team. We will provide you with a proven methodology to run effective sales meetings.
- Territory plans – Target the prospects most likely to buy and have the sales reps develop their individual plans in 30 minutes.
- Sales coaching and field guide – Enables you to continually develop the skills and effectiveness of your sales reps.
- Trade show selling – We’ll show your team how to optimize trade show activities, boost lead generation and follow-up.
- Sales performance management – Our simple guide on managing sales performance and performance improvement plans.
- Incentive compensation – encourage your sales reps to overachieve the company’s revenue goals.
- Training certifications – SalesCycle Advisors does not provide formalized sales training, but we do provide a certification process for sales messaging, product demonstrations.